Even though college basketball is now over for the season, I still have a lot to look forward to. For instance, this weekend is Masters Weekend. For the past 22 years, in my household the second weekend in April is major. The television is all golf all the time for four days straight (even though golf is usually on most weekends). I have enjoyed growing up watching golfers like Phil Mickelson, Tiger Woods, and Freddy Couples play great golf. It is great to see these same men continuing to play well and to watch them play with young guns like Rickie Fowler, Dustin Johnson and Rory McIlroy.
I will be keeping an eye on Dustin Johnson whose super strong swing has helped him to develop into a very strong player lately. Another player to watch is Lee Westwood, who the Hoag family feels is due up for a Masters win. But this is golf, and players have their off days and good days. You never know what is going to happen at the Masters, "a tradition unlike any other."
No comments:
Post a Comment